Moxie Cycling is proud to announce the sponsorship of Kacie Darden and Dani Grabol as they prepare to take part in the 2013 Race Across America.
These two awesomely ambitious women will be racing 3,000-miles beginning June 15th in Oceanside, CA and finishing in Annapolis, MA. Kacie and Dani are in full-on training mode and have hopes to break the female 2-person team record! As they ramp up training and prepare for this athletic feat, we will be posting updates on our Facebook page and holding Twitterviews, live interviews via our Twitter feed, in the coming weeks.
We invite you to join our conversations by following @MoxieCycling on Twitter during these dates at 4PM CDT:
- Thursday, April 11 // Discussing their training regiment
- Thursday, April 25 // Discussing the race course, which goes through 12 states
- Thursday, May 9 // Discussing the importance of nutrition
- Thursday, May 23 // Discussing the mental strength factor in endurance events
- Thursday, June 6 // Discussing the final preparation for the race
Read about how Dani and Kacie got their start in cycling, who serves as their inspiration and more