We all have a little Moxie in our DNA. When life is threatened by cancer, there is no better embodiment of Moxie than of those touched by it pushing forward with sass and perseverance to live a life worth fighting for. We are delighted to tell a story of hope and to work with the Huntsman Cancer Foundation to do our small part in seeking a cure. In October of 2014, during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Moxie will be launching a mini collection inspired by cancer patients, survivors and friends and family members supporting life that will include a Bolero, Colorblock-T and T-back jersey. Five dollars of every unit sold from the collection will be donated to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation where 100% of funds will go directly to cancer research at Huntsman Cancer Institute. We’d love to have your involvement in producing a design that inspires life.
What To Do
- Click to Download Design Board and print the design board for your sketch. Hand illustrations and digital illustrations will both be reviewed.
- Email us your design at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please include your contact information (name, email, phone) with your submission.
- In your email submission, include as many responses as you’re comfortable with to the “what we’d love to learn about you” questionnaire below.
What We’d Love to Learn About You
- Did you have a personal experience with cancer? Friend or family member touched by cancer? If so, what type? Please share as much as you are comfortable.
- What would you say to someone who was recently diagnosed with cancer?
- What was your inspiration for the design?
Timeline & Process
- 6/6 & 6/7 – Design launch at Little Red Riding Hood
- 6/20 – Deadline for all design entries
- 6/25 – Finalist(s) notified via email that their design has been selected
- 10/1 – Collection launches on MoxieCycling.com & at specialty bike retailers nationwide. Creator of the produced design will receive a complimentary set of the mini collection.
Email us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help! Thank you for joining us as we #CelebrateMoxie!